BannerFans.com
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Friday, July 3, 2015

I Hate

Life is full of life
Life is full of love
but still I hate
something in it....


I hate tears
which are  there due to
pain, hunger and anger


I hate heart
who does not weep 
for the wound of others


I hate the malicious smile
which degrades and
disapprove other's thoughts


I hate lies
where you hurt
your own people,
friends and a relation


I hate people
who do not value time
as time is precious in all respects


I hate you 
when you don't take care of yourself 
as you are precious to me


I hate them
who are not honest
in work or talk


I hate these
few things in life 
but still I love life 


- Pratibimba Barthwal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments